Jared and Laura's Deck, Columbus OH

I visited Columbus Ohio to attend a wedding and take on the job of building a good friends deck. Jared and Laura hired me as a contractor to complete the structure with a team of other good friends. The structural framing was done within a day of work with the full 6 person crew. All the other work such as decking, rail posts and balusters were done with only a couple people.

I love being invited on projects like this. You get to help out good friends, work with a dedicated team, and learn about building.

You can find more images of the building process, crew photos, and other images on my personal work page. You'll get a good sense of how much fun I had while working on this project. It was a great experience and I'm proud to say that I was part of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment